The upside to this extremely uncomfortable and annoying medical malady? We got to see baby Top Gun again!! I am pleased to announce that he is well and has tripled in size since my sonogram was taken a few weeks ago. We were able to see him squirming and moving around, and when the Dr. moved the ultrasound device over my belly (all the while pushing down really HARD,) baby Top Gun didn't seem to appreciate his comfy home being 'invaded,' and therefore wiggled and squirmed his legs and arms!! Mr. Top Gun had a better view than I did from the bed, and he said he was able to see ten fingers and ten toes, and baby's arms and legs are actually stretched out and look like human legs and arms! He also thinks he could see little bones :) Awww!!
The good news is that I am now on pregnancy safe antibiotics for the next 10 days, and feeling a tad better. If I could just get past this first evening, hopefully I'll begin to feel better tomorrow. NOTE: Baby Top Gun isn't for sure a HE... yet. But, I like to think he is :)


I am prone to UTIs also! Drink lots of fluids and rest!! They are no fun!! But how exciting you got to see Baby Top Gun again!! HOpe you get to feeling better soon. I know that Mr. Top Gun is taking great care of yoU!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear you've got a UTI, those are so painful! Glad to hear baby top gun is doing well though!
ReplyDeleteOh girl I'm sorry! UTI's are the absolute worst!
ReplyDelete