This is the post where I complain and gripe about the ludicrousness of Mr. Top Gun's Squadron. FYI: If you don't want to listen to me, stop reading now.
The last typhoon that rolled through here was on Tuesday. It was a semi dud. Mr. had to evacuate his plane and leave, and I stayed with a friend. He was able to make it back later the next day, and I was happy! I was looking forward to a four day weekend before he leaves again for a LONG time (boo!) until Thursday morning, that is... It seems that another damn Typhoon decided to form, and I knew he was going to leave again. What makes me so pissed about the current situation is this: It never made it into a typhoon! It's not even a tropical storm, We have some rain, we have 30mph winds. He was supposed to come home today, like a few hours from now, today. NOPE not happening.
His idiotic Commander decided that it's too risky to fly back in rain??? Needless to say, the guys are all super pissed. They are going to miss the entire holiday weekend because some idiot higher up can't make correct command decisions. I am one unhappy wife right now, and Mr. and his entire crew are grouchy. Someone is missing a child's birthday. Another has a paper to write. An Anniversary is being missed. And all because we have some rain...
Ok, I'm done. I am going to spend his money and go shopping with a friend. Oh, and Japan and Mr's squadron... YOU CAN BOTH BITE ME.
Entering the Roaring 20s
6 years ago


Aw, I'm sorry that he's going to miss the weekend with you. At least you didn't have to go through a huge tropical storm alone.
ReplyDelete