I think it's time for an update on preggo me! So, without further adieu, here y'all go...
How am I feeling?
- I am tired, but honestly can say in the last week I have had a bit more energy than usual. Heck, I'll gladly take that, over feeling like a zombie any day!
-No morning, afternoon or evening sickness!! YAY! Small waves of nausea every now and then, and usually when I let my stomach go empty. I am getting up in the middle of the night to snack and eating something small in the morning when Mr. wakes up.
-Weird stretching feelings in my tummy...
-Still emotional and crying at silly things...
-Very clingy to Mr. and not happy to be left home alone... AGAIN!
-My hands and feel have begun to swell slightly when we are outside in the heat. So, we have to make sure we have somewhere to go to cool off, or I will faint. It's so hot here right now that just walking keely takes it out of me!
Food Aversions:






No comments:
Post a Comment
What's on your mind?