Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Shenanigans in Target, courtesy of Mr. Top Gun.

I know. I have been an absolutely HORRIBLE blogger!!! But, I have a very valid reason: VACATION to the states!!! I have tons of photos from Mr. Top Gun's brothers wedding, tons of photos of us and lots of stories to blog about, but... Jet lag and having a house to clean and a husband to send back to work, have left me with little time. Plus, I am maximizing my time with Mr. Top Gun before he goes on a TDY for a few weeks. *BOO* to that!


So, until I upload some photos and write about our trip, enjoy this little video I shot of Mr. Top Gun being goofy in Target! We needed to purchase another bag to fit all of the crap, I mean, stuff I bought and the duffel bag he picked out had wheels on it... The next thing I know, I turned around to see this creature doing this:



1 comment:

  1. Haha! I love the shenanigans. Glad you've made it back safely. Can't wait to hear all about your trip.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?