Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Mustache March? I want March Madness!

Mustache March??? Yep, it's happening right here, and I get to witness the "progress" of the 'Stache" everyday... Yeah. Not so much. Mr. and his silly Fly Buddies have a big competition in their Squadron (like most AF Squadrons right now,) and it seems to me that Mr. Top Gun looks like a shoe in to win the PRIZE at the end of March..

Too bad for me though- I won't be able to (yeah!!) oops, I mean boo :( see the end result of this ridiculous game, as Mr. shall be off flying around the world for the last few weeks. I sure hope he enjoys grooming that "fuzzy bug" on his lip.


In other news, I came in from the kitchen and found this cute creature sitting on the couch: He was reading, and the object on his head, you ask? It's a MOSHI, a comfy, squishy pillow from my Dad. Mr. Top Gun thought it would be cute to shape it into a hat...


See the 'Stache?" *Two weeks into it*




1 week into the mustache....

2 comments:

  1. I can't resist commenting on this one...during a webcam chat the other day, I noticed that my husband had the mustache back. I think my reaction was something along the lines of..."What's THAT??? and WHY???" The reason? It's mustache March on base - you won't let me grow one so I better do it while I'm here....

    UGH! I feel your pain...you have it much worse though - you have to look at it every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! It's the stash! I work with someone who has one and he even has this tiny little comb he pulls out to brush it with.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?