Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Um, about that stache'...

If you are a military wife, fiancee, or girlfriend, then you are more than aware of the lovely and horrific delightful tradition of growing a stache while deployed. Well, Mr. Top Gun left me clean shaven, fresh faced and dashingly handsome- and apparently between the time I spoke to him last on Skype, and the time between him arriving home this little thing 'popped' up on his face... 
  
  Judge for yourself... BEFORE
     
    Not so happy to be leaving me, which explains the HUGE smile upon his face. He was however, talking to me :)






In Between...
                                              Look, I bought a beer somewhere!



And, DURING...

Who is this man, and where is my Husband? *Love the girls in the background, right?* Hey, keep the morale up!! And FYI: Mr. and his crew Did NOT put these up. The lovely place they called home was decorated for them by the outgoing crew. Lovely!!

And once more!

Yeah. Please don't ever come after me in the middle of the night with your plane. Wow. Killer looking, right?



And HOME Finally!









Here's to keeping Mr. Top Gun clean shaven for awhile, at least... Thank God for the end of deployments!!





4 comments:

  1. Haha, I prefer the clean shaven. However, at least now he knows he can grow a stache and rock it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much better w/o a stache!!!! Glad that you are back together again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmygoshhhh

    My husband is rocking the stache right now, and it completely freaks me out.

    I can't wait until it's GONE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I stumbled on your blog from a comment you left on another blog - this post cracked me up. I didn't ever get to see the husband's 'stache on skype because where he was/is didn't have great internet service so skype was out of the question...but when he was home on leave, he was showing me pictures and all I could say was, "what WERE you thinking?????"

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?